- 3 lasers
- Blue laser: 488 nm, 50 mW
- Violet laser: 405 nm, 50 mW
- Red laser: 637 nm, 100 mW
- A fourth yellow laser (561 nm, 50 mW) enabling 16 parameters is available as an upgrade.
- 13 individual detectors:
- 11 fluorescent detectors
- 2 of light dispersion (FSC + SSC)
- Fluorescence sensitivity:
- <80 MESF for FITC
- <30 MESF for PE
- <70 MESF for APC
- Set of optimized filters for clinical cytometry most used fluorochromes:
- VL-1: 440/50 (PacB; BV421; SB436; PR436)
- VL-2: 512/25 (OC515; PacO*; AmCyan; BV510)
- VL-3: 603/48 (BV605; PacO*; SB600; PR600)
- VL-4: 710/50 (BV711; SB702)
- BL-1: 530/30 (FITC)
- BL-2: 574/26 (PE)
- BL-3: 695/40 (PerCP-Cy5.5)
- BL-4: 780/60 (PE-Cy7)
- RL-1: 670/14 (APC)
- RL-2: 720/30 (Alexa700; APC-A700)
- RL-3: 780/60 (APC-C750; APC-H7; APC-Cy7)
*This fluorochrome can be detected by several filters.
- Flat-top parallel lasers with fixed alignment:
- High stability and sensitivity
- Lower calibration frequency
- Allows absolute cell counts (cells/µL)
- Low fluid consumption: no fluidics cart is required
- Allows different types of tubes (Ø 17×100 mm and 8.5×45 mm)
- Recovery of unacquired volumes in loaded samples
Acoustic assisted hydrodynamic focusing:
- Higher reproducibility and accuracy even at high rates
- Flow rate between 12.5 and 1,000 µL/min: 12.5, 25, 100, 200, 500 and 1.000µL/min
- Higher acquisition rate of diluted samples
- The acoustic focusing system works only from the flow rate: 100µL/min. At 12.5 and 25µL/min, the fluidic system works as a standard hydrodinamic system
- Reduced risk of clogging even with high concentration samples
Digital system with 20 bits and 1,048,576 channels.
- Electronic pulse: area, height and width for all detectors.
- Acquisition rate: up to 35,000 events/sec*.
*This is the electronic resolution at optimal conditions; diagnostic samples are not intended to be acquired at this rate.
4. Acquisition software:
Full matrix compensation, in manual or automatic modes.
- Up to ~20 million events can be recorded in a single file.
- Prevents data loss since aborted events, including aggregates, are recorded. Notice that aggregates may contain cells of interest such as plasma cells*.
* Files may present higher percentage of doublets than expected.
- Running stops when acquisition problems, such as bubbles, are detected.
Manufacturing standards comply with ISO 13485:2016
6. Cytometer dimensions
Benchtop cytometer with fluid bottles stored within:
- 40 x 58 x 43 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 29 Kg
No fluidics cart is required.
- Performance Tracking Beads (3mL) (CYT-OMNI-PTB)
- Focusing Fluid (10L) (CYT-OMNI-FF)
- Debbuble Solution (50mL) (CYT-OMNI-DBS)
- Shutdown Solution (250mL) (CYT-OMNI-SD)
- Washing Solution (250mL) (CYT-OMNI-WS)